We have some awesome news!
During Beam Summit we will host office hours where several Apache Beam committers will be answering any questions you may have regarding technical aspects of different components of Apache Beam.
This is the schedule:
- 18:00-19:00 UTC. Java SDK & SQL (Kenneth Knowles)
- 18:00-19:00 UTC. Go (Robert Burke)
- 19:00-20:00 UTC. Spark (Kyle Weaver)
- 19:00-20:00 UTC. Flink (Ankur Goenka, Maximilian Michels)
- 18:00-19:00. Beam Ease of Use (Alex Amato and Daniel Millls)
- 18:00-19:00. Python SDK (Pablo Estrada)
- 19:00-20:00. Beam Model (Robert Bradshaw)
- 19:00-20:00. Beam Connectors (Chamikara Jayalath)
To join the office hours, connect at these hours to the Beam Summit virtual space on Gather Town: https://sg1.run/beam-summit